“How I Met Your Mother” is the famous Amerian sitcom which originally aired on CBS for nine years from September 19, 2005, to March 31, 2014. There are six main leads in the show, and today we are here to discuss some facts behind the scenes of the sitcom which you may never know about it. So have a look at them.
1. You will get surprised to see the fact that in reality, the characters of Lily, Marshall, and Ted are the characters of the show creators, Thomas’s college sweetheart and wife, Rebecca, Craig Thomas, and Carter Bays.
2. Many other sitcoms shot the episode in just one day but the sitcom How I Met Your Mother gets shot in three days.
3. The reason behind doing this was the filming is of Silent Studio. And the laugh track gets added later on when the screen was open for audiences.
4. Barney’s character was actually for “Jack Black, John Belushi type.” Then Neil Patrick Harris auditioned for the role and then portrayed by him.
5. You might get shocked when you come to know that when Neil Patrick Harris auditioned for the position, he was just mad that time. He did many crazy things including, dives and rolls, and slamming into the creators’ desk.
6. Bays and Thomas were eager to take Jason Segel as the first choice for portraying the role of Marshall. They both were big fans of Freaks and Geeks.
7. Cobie Smulders was working for the small characters in much other drama series and this Robin of How I Met Your Mother found by the casting director Megan Branman. She immediately gave the news to other producers of the show.
8. The producer’s bands including that of The Solids, Bays, and Thomas themselves sung the theme song, “Hey Beautiful” for the series.
9. Rebecca (Thomas’s Wife) kept a condition that her character can only be introduced in the series if Alyson Hannigan will portray it.
10. Initially for the role of Barney Jim Parsons gave an audition for it.
11. Jennifer Love-Hewitt got to play the role of Ghost Whisperer instead of portraying, Robin for the series.
12. Britney Spears himself went to the creators of the show asking for the part in the show.
13. Victoria got to choose for portraying the role of the mother if the season was about to end after one or two seasons.
14. The music supervisor of the movie was Andy Gowan, and he chose the best music for the series. On the next hand, Josh Radnor helped the creators in their work.
15. The engagement of Ted and Robin was real int he episode, Something Blue. The news was out through the extras of the show.
16. Remember the slap bet between Marshall and Barney? The idea was the show creator’s, Bays that Marshall and Barney were making a bet with their school friends.
17. The Pub name, MacLaren’s Pub got named after the show’s production assistant, Carl MacLaren.
18. Do you remember the running joke, “Have you met Ted?” It was an idea to start with Bays and Thomas’s boss at Letterman.
19. The real-life husbands of Cobie Smulders, Alyson Hannigan, and Neil Patrick Harris appeared on the set of the show for more than once.
20. It was an idea os Thomas and Bays to use two characters of Ted- Josh Radnor and Bob Saget so that people should know that Ted underwent the transformation journey and he is not the same as before.
21. The chemistry between Neil Patrick Harris and Cobie Smulders was too good that the creators decided to unite Barney and Robin as a couple on the show.
22. The series finale got directed by Pamela Fryman who also addressed 196 of the 208 episodes of the show.
23. Neil Patrick Harris used to drink a red bull to more than extend and the company decided to give him a lifetime supply of red bull.
Breaktales Is all About Hollywood news
Continue Reading This Article On Next Page